[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Buy your tickets for the Healthy Food Dinner!

Jill Jacklitz mamajillj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:12:01 EDT 2011

*Healthy Food Fundraising Dinner*

Tickets still available!

*Send in order form via backpack mail by Monday, March 21; after that
please contact: Pat Smith at 256-0590 to purchase directly.*

Lapham/Marquette PTG & Underground Food Collective have teamed up to host a
fundraising dinner to support healthy food programs in our schools. Join
neighbors and friends for an evening of fantastic food and camaraderie.

*Sunday, April 10, 2011 | Marquette Elementary School (lunchroom)*

*Doors open at 5pm (food served from 5:30 – 7pm)*

*suggested contribution $15/adults | $10/students (4 and under are free)*

*menu  |  taco bar (meat and vegetarian friendly)*

All Lapham/Marquette families are welcome to attend this fundraising event.
We realize that many families may find the suggested contribution too high.
We welcome contributions of any amount – simply fill in the ticket form you
received via backpack mail with the amount that you are comfortable
offering. If you did not receive an order form, please contact your school
office.

Tickets for the dinner are only being sold in advance.