[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Healthy Food Fundraising Dinner!!!

Jill Jacklitz mamajillj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:15:33 EDT 2011

*Healthy Food Fundraising Dinner*
*

*Lapham/Marquette PTG & Underground Food Collective have teamed up to host a
fundraising dinner to support healthy food programs in our schools. Join
neighbors and friends for an evening of fantastic food and camaraderie.
TICKET SALE DEADLINE is Monday, March 21.

*Sunday, April 10, 2011 | Marquette Elementary School (lunchroom)*
*

Doors open at 5pm (food served from 5:30 – 7pm)*
*

Suggested contribution $15/adults | $10/students (4 and under are free)

Menu  |  taco bar (meat and vegetarian friendly)

*All Lapham/Marquette families are welcome to attend this fundraising event.
We realize that many families may find the suggested contribution too high.
We welcome contributions of any amount – simply fill in the ticket form you
received via backpack mail with the amount that you are comfortable
offering. If you did not receive an order form, please contact your school
office.

Please purchase your tickets by MONDAY, MARCH 21.  Tickets for the dinner
are only being sold in advance.

--
Jill Jacklitz
608.249.4377