[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Lapham-Marquette Facebook Page

Carlos Chacon cchacon70 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:22:33 EST 2011

Parents and Teachers,

During our last PTG meeting it was brought up that there are many people who
are not aware of our Facebook page.  We have set up a page to share events,
allow commentary, and have a public face if people are searching for
information.  Unlike our current listserve (which is dedicated to PTG
business and other generally accepted related items), The Lapham - Marquette
PTG Facebook page will also be open for just about any conversation that you
choose to have.  We hope the page will be a great place for people to
comment about things that are going on, and a place to share ideas, photos,
videos, or even to get feedback on ideas.

Please join the group, and share the link with other parents and teachers
that you think would be interested in being a member, or even those who
might not be, but would enjoy visiting.

Thanks everyone, let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the
page.

here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=61500843466&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=61500843466&v=wall

--