[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Fundraiser THIS SUNDAY!

Jill Jacklitz mamajillj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:45:21 EST 2011

*We need your help to make this fundraiser a success! Forward this message
or print off the attached flyer and share with friends, co-workers and
neighbors (hey-- it's more fun than selling wrapping paper)*

***Please join the Lapham-Marquette PTG for a winter fundraiser
     **juggling & music*
 *Get out of the cold, have some fun and help raise money for our schools!*
*
*
*
THIS Sunday, March 6, 2011,  2:00 p.m. at the Barrymore Theater 2090 Atwood
Ave.

The Internationally famous
SHOEBOX JUGGLERS
This is some serious juggling-- check out the video: http://
www.shoeboxtour.com
and
THE MADGADDERS
Madison's premier family dance band
featuring Lapham-Marquette parents and alum Isaac de Broux-Slone

Emceed by our very own
TRULY REMARKABLE LOON

Tickets AvailableOn-Line atwww.barrymorelive.com
and by Phone at (608) 241-8633

Advance Tickets: $10.00 Adults/$5.00 Children 3 12
Children Under 3 Free Maximum Family Cost $25.00

Day of Show (available at the door): $12.00 Adults/$7.00 Children 3 12
Children Under 3 Free Maximum Family Cost $30.00

*

--
Jill Jacklitz
608.249.4377