[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Fw: East High Youth Farm--Goodman Community Center Grant Proposal

Jim hansen hansenjimmmy at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 10:25:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

Please consider taking a few minutes to read the following email.  The East High School farm paired with the Goodman Community Center kitchen and food pantry is an excellent combination.  Our efforts to teach children how to grow and prepare food are gaining momentum. Funding is essential.

When you go to the contest page to vote, scroll down to find the projects. There are multiple pages.  I found GoodmanCommunity
 Center's Idea on page five. You will have to enter you email address and activate an account with Justmeans to enter your vote.

We appreciate you taking the time to review the proposal and vote. Thank you.

Best,
Jim Hansen