[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Reminder- Gallery Night is this Thursday 6-8pm

Sandra Bonnici sandrabonnici at charter.net
Tue May 25 17:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi EVeryone
Just a reminder that gallery night is Thursday from 6-8pm. I have heard from a few folks willing to volunteer. Could you use a few hands at the end of the evening with clean up.

Also, Mermaid is donating some cookies and little sandwiches to add to our refreshments table.
If you are planning to drop something off during the day that would be grand!
If you have any questions or would like to help- please don't hesitate to call me or email me
Home is 294-9424

Thanks and hope to see you there
Sandra