[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Volunteers needed please for Gallery night

Sandra Bonnici sandrabonnici at charter.net
Sun May 23 16:05:41 EDT 2010

Hi
We could use some help for Gallery Night on May 27th.
Areas we could use some help are as follows:
Setting up in the cafeteria during the day.
Light refreshments of lemonade, garden inspired snacks- if you could bring
something or drop it off in the office the day of.
Organizing the flowers for sale.
Clean up at the end of the night

I will be at Marquette all day setting up. If you are available any part of the
day to help please contact me. Sandra Bonnici Hoecherl 294-9424 or email
sandrabonnici at charter.net. My cell is 516-3458

Thanks so much and look forward to seeing all the students, families and
neighbors at Gallery Night on Thursday May 27th from 6-8pm.

Sandra Bonnici Hoecherl