[Lapham-Marquette PTG] 5th grade parents : need photos, video

Alex Squitieri alex_squitieri at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 18 07:38:17 EDT 2010

If you are NOT the parent of a 5th grader at Marquette, you can skip this.

The 5th grade graduation is Thursday June 10th. There will be a short slide and video show of pictures from the past few years of kids in class. Got any digital photos or video you could share for this ? email it to me alex_squitieri at sbcglobal.net or if it's too big, let me know and we'll work out some other (usb key, CD) means of transfer.

Alex
 466 North Baldwin | Madison WI | (608) 259-9174