[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG May Budget Comm Mtg/Final (June) PTG Meeting

Mary Beth Collins mbclegal at gmail.com
Thu May 13 07:35:11 EDT 2010

Lapham Marquette PTG families -- see message below from our President-Elect
Jill Jacklitz. . .

Hello All-

Please join our PTG budget subcommittee and help us put together our 2010-11
PTG budget.  We will meet on Thursday, May 20th, 6:30PM at Ground Zero
Coffee Shop.  This is your chance to help set our spending priorities.

If you cannot join us on May 20th, please plan to attend our final PTG
meeting of the year on Tuesday, June 8th, 6:30 PM at Lapham where we will
discuss and vote on the proposed budget.

Please contact Jill Jacklitz- 249-4377 or mamajillj at gmail.com, if you have
questions.

--
Jill Jacklitz