[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Next L-M PTG Meeting Tuesday May 11 6:30 Marquette LMC

Alex Squitieri alex_squitieri at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 9 22:12:21 EDT 2010

Lapham-Marquette Parents-
Time to get ready for next year : New officers, discussion of fundraising, a garden report. Childcare will be provided as always.

Also see below, the expenses side of the proposed budget for the next school year. This is based on the amount we raised this year, plus some $2600 that the principals agree to in rescissions to have a reasonable amount to spend next year. This is essentially the budget we had this year  , less some for equipment - playground and computer primarily - we've been funding over the last couple years.  I'm distributing this for your consideration and ask that you bring questions to me at the meeting on Tuesday.
Alex

N.B.for Healthy Snack Mavens - Healthy snack carries over $1500 to next year in addition to the $1000 I'm suggesting (below) we spend out of next year's budget. I'm also suggesting an every-other-week plan, that would seem to cost about $4000. Thus, we'd need to raise another $1500 to fund next year's program, and plan on raising say $3000 / year to continue.
6200  Lapham
6210  Field Trips	0
6220  Principal Discretionary	1500
6240  Teacher Allocations	3000
6255  2nd Grade Celebration	100
6260  Arts and Performance	1500
6265  Field Day Event	200
6267 Cap eqpt	500
6280  Movement Class	1500
6287  LMC Books	1016
Total 6200  Lapham	9316
6300  Marquette
6320  Principal Discretionary	1500
6340  Teacher Allocations	3000
6355  5th Grade Recognition	200
6367 Cap Eqpt	1500
6380  Safety Patrol Trip	400
6383  Dream Camp	200
6387  LMC Books	699
6389  Arts and Performance	1500
Total 6300  Marquette	8999
6400  Other Programs
6410  After School	1800
6430  Teacher Appreciation Event	330
6431  Farm to School Initiative	1000
Total 6400  Other Programs	3130
6425  Traffic Safety	0
6770  Supplies	25
6790  Office	25
Total 6770  Supplies	25
Total Expenses	21530

 466 North Baldwin | Madison WI | (608) 259-9174