[Lapham-Marquette PTG] January PTG Meeting -- this Tuesday!

mary beth collins wiscogitana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:44:01 EST 2009

All:

Please come to the January meeting of the Lapham-Marquette PTG on this
coming Tuesday, January 13th, at Lapham Elementary, 6:30 until 8:00 p.m.

An agenda for the meeting should be coming home with your child(ren) in
backpack mail.

This month's meeting will have a special format.  While principals will give
their reports and we will make some brief announcements, the majority of the
"meeting" will be an opportunity to informally discuss school issues with
other parents, and to learn more about parent committees that have formed or
are forming to address particular school issues.  Each committee or
potential committee will have a table with some basic information about the
committee's focus and goals and ways parents can get involved.  Parents will
also be able to provide feedback on what a committee or the PTG might do to
optimize its role and impact in our school community.  We hope that many
parents and teachers will attend to take advantage of this opportunity to
engage in meaningful dialogue about what we can do to improve our schools,
and to get to know other parents, teachers, and the principals of our
schools.

Refreshments will be served.  Free child care will be provided.

See you Tuesday!