[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Help for after-school clubs

Peggy Garties peggyjamie at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 11 23:04:25 EST 2009

Thanks for a great response to our solicitation for after-school
clubs, we may be able to offer about 8 clubs at Marquette and 3 clubs
at Lapham. At this point we are looking for a couple more volunteers
to help out. If you are interested in doing either of the following,
please let us know:

  - Are you a knitter? We have a knitting parent who would like to
find one or more partners to help with a knitting club for grades 3-5.

  - We have a community member who is willing to teach a kick-boxing
club for grades 3-5 but would like a volunteer to help out (don't need
to know how to kick-box, just to help with the kids)

(These clubs will be Wednesdays after school from Feb. 18 - March 25)

Thanks!!
The After School Committee of the PTG (Peggy, Bonnie, Heather, Nora
and Kathy)