[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Plant Sale Tomorrow - Tuesday, May 6

Denise, Jani, Rowan and Gemma newmoon4 at tds.net
Mon May 5 09:33:49 EDT 2008

PLANT SALE TOMORROW, TUESDAY, MAY 6

Please pick up all PRE-ORDERED annual plants tomorrow from 2:30 to 5:30 in the Marquette cafeteria.

And shop for your garden perennials at our 2nd Annual Perennial Sale either outside near the Marquette cafeteria or inside (depending on the weather)..

Both sales run from 2:30 to about 5:30.

Thank you to folks who have volunteered to help tomoroow.  We are in need of additional helpers from 1:30 onward to help with both sales.  Please let me know at 516.8127 (cell) if you can help.

Denise Jess