[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Meet new Madison superintendent at Waterfront Festival June 7

Lisa Gaumnitz lisa.gaumnitz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 2 23:01:06 EDT 2008

Hello neighbors --

Dan Nerad, Madison's new schools superintendent, will be coming to the Marquette Festival for a few hours on Saturday, June 7. Greet him at the Lapham-Marquette PTG table from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., or find him afterward, strolling the festival grounds or helping out at one of the other booths. Here's more information on the festival http://www.marquette-neighborhood.org/festivals/index.php?category_id=2207nt

This is a great opportunity to welcome Dr. Nerad to our district and to show him the great community support for our neighborhood schools. Hope you can join us.

Lisa Gaumnitz
for the Marquette Neighborhood Association Schools Committee