[Lapham-Marquette PTG] REMINDER: Slow Down Campaign party Wed, April 16, Noon

cherylwittke at tds.net cherylwittke at tds.net
Tue Apr 15 10:34:34 EDT 2008

REMINDER ...

looks like it'll be a beautiful day tomorrow - come on out if you can!
UW MedFlight will land during the party and Madison Fire Department Engine 3 will be there too (you know, barring any emergency calls).

Also, I'll be home at 446 Sidney Street after school today and into the evening if anyone wants to stop by and pick up signs.

Hi Lapham Marquette Families:

--
Cheryl Wittke