[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Meeting Tuesday

Tonya Delborne tdelborne at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:25:42 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Just wanted to remind you that there is a PTG meeting Tuesday April 8 from
6:30 - 8pm at Lapham in the library (2nd floor).  We'll hear a report on the
final stages of Family Fun Night planning, reports from our principals, and
a report from the committee working on the traffic issues around Marquette
(particularly the Thornton/Williamson crossing area).

The agenda also includes a time during which we will be brainstorming
some NEW ideas for budgetary expenditures for next year.  So come with some
ideas of fun projects or programs for kids, equipment we might need, or any
other ideas.  We'll discuss and prioritize and see if we can get some new
things going for the schools next year!

Free childcare is provided.

Look forward to seeing you this Tuesday,

Tonya Delborne
PTG President