[Lapham-Marquette PTG] coffee orders due tomorrow + light bulb info (fundrai$er reminders)

Daithi Wolfe dawolfe1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:29:39 EDT 2008

Could you please send this out to the list serv?
Thanks.

*April coffee/tea/chocolate orders are due this Friday April 4th. Delivery
next Fri. 4/11.*

*
*

*BRIGHT IDEA FUNDRAISER*

Happy Spring!

 We have just had a PTG *flower* bulb sale, now we have a *light* bulb sale.
Here's a chance for you to help the environment, save money, and support
your school, all at once. You should have recently received a tan colored
brochure and a gray/black & white order form for the *Bright
Idea*Fundraiser in your student's backpack.

 *A few things you need to know:*
1. Due date for orders is *Friday April 11th*. Please make checks out
to:
*Lapham/Marquette PTG*.
2. Any student who sells 100 or more bulbs receives a $50 savings bond.
3. Delivery will be in late May.
4. There are samples of the 4 types of light bulbs in each school office.
Thanks so much,

 Daithi Wolfe
Bright Idea CFL (compact fluorescent light bulb) Fundraiser coordinator
dawolfe1 at gmail.com or 513-5246

--
David "Daithi (dahee)" Wolfe
Coordinator/Consultant